For older, injured or invalid dogs, the CareLift™ lifting harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve pet’s mobility. This full-body (front+rear) configuration can be comfortably worn full-time to make it easy to assist the pet without the hassle of installing the harness each time it’s needed. The unique design of the rear section lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen. There’s also a specially-shaped protector panel under the abdomen for male dogs (can be removed for females).
The CareLift™ is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. Perfect for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery.
- Provides a convenient and safe way to improve mobility for older, injured or invalid dogs, or those recuperating from surgery
- Features front and rear sections which can be used independently or in combination for maximum lifting assistance
- Unique design reduces stress by lifting hips and abdomen together
- Includes specially-shaped protector panel for males (removes for females)
- Four lifting options available: rear only, front only, front & rear with handles and front & rear with shoulder strap
- Excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for walk or bathroom break
- Patent pending
- The belly band is removable and machine washable.
- Remove male protector piece from belly band and wash it separately in soapy water