The Bone diner by Pets Stop™ has a contemporary yet whimsical style.
To determine the best size diner for your pet, measure the height of your pet's shoulders to the floor. An elevated diner should be at least 6" below your pet's shoulder height. If in doubt or in between sizes, shorter is better. An elevated diner that is too high will interfere with your pet's normal eating & drinking posture.
- This diner will stand up to years of use and never tip with normal usage
- Includes 2 stainless steel, 3-quart bowls for food and water for large dogs
- Stainless steel bowls are dishwasher safe
- Durable wrought iron/steel base
- Water resistant, powder coat finish
- Indoor use only
- Size: Large
- Dimensions: 10" high x 12" deep x 20" wide
- Weight: 8 lbs.
Please email our Customer Service Department if you have any questions about this product.
Return to Catalog