Pro 100 G3 EXP by Tri-Tronics
Ships in: 2-3 business days
Shipping service to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O.Box and International addresses not available at this time.
The Pro 100 G3® EXP® is the right choice for professionals and serious amateur trainers. The Pro 100 with its fingertip control for low, medium and high is perfect for trainers who need the ultimate in versatility when training with continuous stimulation.
- Allows easy one-hand operation without taking your eyes off your dog
- Compact, tough, and dependable Receiver
- 2 1/2” fixed Transmitter antenna with enhanced performance eliminating lost or broken antennas
- 18 levels of continuous and 6 levels of momentary stimulation
- A no-stim "N" setting to avoid accidental stimulation
- Consistent 1-mile range
- Waterproof Transmitter & Receiver
- Insulated contact points for reliable performance in wet conditions
- Long & short contact points for different coat thickness
- Stainless steel contact points minimize neck irritation on the dog
- A front located transmitter button activates Tone signal on Receiver Includes the “A” setting on the intensity dial for remotely activating Beeper and Tracer™ E-Collar Light using transmitter button (accessories sold separately)
- Field-marry additional receivers to train up to 3 dogs. Additional receivers purchased separately.
- Multi-Dog selection switch colors match collar strap colors to identify dogs being stimulated
- Proprietary charging System: Charge indefinitely without damage and fully charge in two hours
- Charging Adapters eliminate need for jacks or plugs on Transmitter and Receiver
- Battery life indicator on Transmitter and Receiver so you know when to charge the system
- Long lasting rechargeable, user replaceable, NiMH Batteries for Transmitter and Receiver
- Easy to access Receiver on/off switch
- Durable Carry/Storage Case with Dry Bag to keep Transmitter and charging system separate from wet muddy collars
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
Please email our Customer Service Department if you have any questions about this product.
Return to Catalog