Professional Grade Laps for Faceting Machines.
When you've got to make more facets than you can count, it's time to go sintered. The longest lasting laps on the market today, with a full 3.5mm of diamond matrix, and precision-ground steel, you won't believe how long these laps last. Sintered laps will also cut just as aggressively on the first facet as the last.
- Full 3.5mm deep diamond matrix exposes new cutting points as the wheels are used.
- Sintered laps can be dressed to expose additional crystals for a more aggressive cut, but dressing is not always needed if you follow a "side to side" pattern when grinding to ensure even wear.
- Dynamic balancing at the factory ensures concentricity for smooth and quiet grinding.
- Diameter: 8" (200mm)
- Overall Depth: .375"
- Grits available: 270, 325, 600, 1200, 3000
- Weight: 5.25 Lbs.
- Arbor: 1/2" ID arbor standard
NOTE: Sintered laps are directional. This lap is dressed for CCW rotation by default. If you would like a lap dressed for CW rotation, it can be ordered for a small additional charge. Please email for more details.