The Smoke Guard eliminates common smoke rollout. Fireplaces will often smoke because the fireplace opening is too large in relation to the chimney flue. This occurs particularly when warm weather reduces chimney draft. The Smoke Guard will quickly and economically solve this problem. The Smoke Guard is a 3 piece, 24 gauge metal casing that is 4 in. high and 1 1/8 in. deep. The length of the Smoke Guard can be expanded to fit fireplaces 28 1/2" to 48" wide. Conveniently snaps into place by means of a spring loaded tube, allowing custom fitting and easy removal for cleaning.
- Keeps smoke from coming into your home
- Fits Fireplace 28 1/2" to 48" Wide
- Size: 4" High x 1 1/8" Deep
- Black Powder-Coated Paint finish
- Spring Loaded For Easy Installation
- Heat resistant Adhesive Caulk (included) Seals Smoke Guard in Position
- Construction materials: 24 Gauge metal