Our professional grade wire chimney brush is top choice among do-it-yourselfers and chimney sweeps. These high-quality brushes are made with hundreds of oil tempered, 22-ga. steel bristles. The spindle has a 3/4" loop on one end and 3/8" Male NPT Thread on the other. Each bristle is individually placed on the spindle in a two-on-two pattern, and then positively locked as the spindle is twisted into a double-spiral configuration. Our professional grade brush will make cleaning chimney flues easier due the the greater number of bristles (twice as many) as compared to standard homeowner grade brushes.
- 12" Square
- 3/8" Male NPT
- 3/4" loop for rope cleaning
- Professional grade chimney brush
- Oil tempered, 22-ga. steel bristles
- Greater number of bristles as compared to standard homeowner grade brushes
- 7" long brush body 9 1/2" overall length
- Important Note: The tolerance on the brush body and overall length for all brushes is + - 1/2"